Friday 3 September 2010

Is sleep to blame for my unproductive day??

ok so lately I’ve been having these amazing epiphanies just before I go to sleep at night about how I will wake up in the morning go to the gym work out like Madonna then survive on water and skin purifying vegetables until I have a body that looks like it's been chiselled by Greek gods then I shut my eyes and when I open them about 7 hours later I have had a sudden bout of amnesia, completely forgotten about last night’s brilliant action plan and I sit on the sofa watching GMTV drinking tea and eating nutella on toast until I slip into a sugar coma then off I pop to my more boring than the queens speech day job! Just thought I’d share that little slice of my life with you! Am I the only one with an obsessed over ambitious brain and a body that doesn't co-operate with it??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment